Nerds in Collaboration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please Stop Swearing and get on topic. This is your last warning ROGER. I am sick and tired of this. Don't you read the rules.

3 posters

Epic Spam Email

Roger
    Roger

Points of Life : -4119

Epic Spam Email Empty Epic Spam Email

Post  Roger Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 am

Nic, would this count for net randoms? cause its a spam email.

Anyways i was hacking my bro's msn, when i came across this epically funny spam email, read its.

Good-Day,

I am Captain Omar Taan My aim of writing you is to seek for your kind assistance to allow me quickly transfer the sum of US$200.million dollars (Two Hundred Million Dollars), into your account. It will interest you to know how this huge sum amount of funds came about.

About two days before the United State and British, bombing began, Saddam Hussein, ordered one of his Senior aide, Tariqe O. H. Who was my Second In Command (2.I.C), to remove the sum of (US.$200. million) from the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) The cash was loaded on to three lorries.

That memorable day Tariqe O. H. delivered the instruction in person to the Bank governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). And the money was removed without proper official documentations. The money was not debited. It was just remove from the foreign reserve vault.

Unfortunately Tariqe O. H. is dead and the Saddam Hussain also, Iam the only person who know were this money is lodged and i have all the transfer documents and contacts.

I have agreed to offer you 35% of the funds for your assistance 5% is reserved for expenses 60% will be kept in your account for me. Note this transaction is risk free since it is assumed; Saddam Hussein was responsible for removing the funds.

I have formalized every necessary arrangement with regards to this transaction. What I needed now is your "TRUST" HONESTY and TRANSPERENCY". Please I need conviction and assurance of TRUST from you. Of course you can see the reasons for this, is that, it involves a huge sum of money and I have not deal with you in anyway before. If I am convinced and with your declaration of interest in this deal, then I will tell you the procedures to follow and with other vital information.

For the security of this transaction, I do hereby implore you to treat and maintain it with the absolute confidentiality and secrecy it requires to avoid exposing our intentions, there by jeopardizing this project. Thanks and remain blessed.

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours,
    Captain Omar Taan.
    Zetsumei
    Zetsumei
    Would a Bug Seek Perfection?
    Would a Bug Seek Perfection?

Points of Life : 2147488850

Epic Spam Email Empty Re: Epic Spam Email

Post  Zetsumei Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 am

ha, thats nice to know that there are still people who are trying to scam people
    Roger
    Roger

Post  Roger Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 am

lools yeah, buts the really retarded part is this one

That memorable day Tariqe O. H. delivered the instruction in person to the Bank governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). And the money was removed without proper official documentations. The money was not debited. It was just remove from the foreign reserve vault.

Unfortunately Tariqe O. H. is dead and the Saddam Hussain also, Iam the only person who know were this money is lodged and i have all the transfer documents and contacts.
    Shaun
    Shaun
    Admin

Points of Life : 13897

Post  Shaun Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:09 pm

loltf wad an email lol
    Roger
    Roger

Post  Roger Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:43 am